Foaming nozzles (Solid stream jet) AWCC series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||-||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Included or available||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||1.00–5.00 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||-|
• Solid stream nozzles for spraying detergent.
• Generates large amounts of foam, air suction is driven only by liquid pressure.
• No compressor is necessary.
• Cleaning effect is improved due to the long residence time of the foam.
• Washing outer surface of vehicles
• Cleaning of conveyors in food industry
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprises three parts: Nozzle tip, cap, and adaptor.
• By suctioning air from the air inlet on the side of the adaptor and mixing air and the detergent, AWCC series produces foaming spray.
|Material||• Stainless steel 303|
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.