• Solid stream nozzles for spraying…
Foaming nozzles (Flat spray) AWVV series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||80ﾟ or 100ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Included or available||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||1.00–5.00 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||-|
• Flat spray nozzles for detergent spraying.
• Generates large amounts of foam, air suction is driven only by liquid pressure.
• No compressor is necessary.
• Cleaning effect is improved due to the long residence time of the foam.
*Spray angle of 80–100ﾟ is for reference only, measured when spraying 100 times diluted commercial dishwasher detergent.
• Washing outer surface of vehicles
• Cleaning of conveyors in food industry
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprises three parts: Nozzle tip, cap, and adaptor.
• By suctioning air from the air inlet on the side of the adaptor and mixing air and the detergent, AWVV series produces foaming spray.
|Material||• Stainless steel 303|
• Spray capacity code 10
• Spray capacity code 30
• Spray capacity code 50
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• A spray unit capable of convertin…