Hollow cone spray/ Large capacity (two-direction spray) TWAA series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||2–4T（Flange size）||Spray angle||67–80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.07 MPa||Spray capacity||200–1,200 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||28–68 mm|
• TAA series nozzles' two-direction (180-degrees opposite direction) jet version.
• Bidirectional hollow cone sprays.
• It helps simplify the equipment or system because the number of nozzles can be reduced to one from two.
• Made of highly wear-resistant SiC (silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide).
• Lightweight as made in all SiC (less than half of metal nozzle).
• Absorption tower of flue gas desulfurization equipment
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• One-piece cast-molded ceramics.
• Flanged connection.
|Material||• SiC (silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide)|
• The above drawing is for 3 inch size TWAA (reference only).