(Made-to-order product) Hollow cone spray/ Clog-resistant AP-AL92 series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/2, R3/4, R1, R1*1/2, R2, R2*1/2, or R3||Spray angle||80ﾟ or 85ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||580–1,800 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.2 MPa||Spray capacity||14.0–600 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||6.8–39.6 mm|
• Hollow cone spray nozzle made of alumina ceramic having excellent wear-resistance.
• Spray pattern is stable both at low and high pressure.
• Hollow cone spray nozzle with relatively fine atomization.
• No-whirler design minimizes clogging.
• Spraying axis 90ﾟ from the axis of the nozzle inlet.
• Cleaning: Gas, air, machines, pre-painting treatment
• Cooling: Gas, air handling unit, roofs, machinery, foods, warm water
• Spraying: Aeration, humidification
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Alumina ceramic one-piece structure.
• No obstructions in nozzle interior.
|Material||• Body: 92% Alumina|