[Made-to-Order] Flat spray with mountain-shaped spray distribution(Coin-shaped) CVVP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||M20×1||Spray angle||65–90ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||210–450 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||1.00–8.00 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.5–1.9 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with a mountain-shaped spray distribution having gradually tapered edges.
• In the shape of a thin coin, this nozzle does not protrude out of a pipe-surface, which makes it easy to accommodate nozzle headers in narrow spaces.
• Cleaning: Felts, rolls, screens, filters, wires
• Spraying: Lubricants, chemicals
• Cooling: Steel plates and coils
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• One-piece structure with threaded outside edge.|
|Material||• Stainless steel 303 or 316|