Flat spray with mountain-shaped spray distribution(Standard type) VVP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, R1/2, R3/4, or R1||Spray angle||15ﾟ, 25ﾟ, 40ﾟ, 50ﾟ, 65ﾟ, 80ﾟ, 90ﾟ, or 115ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||150–1,100 μm|
|Strainer||Available for some nozzle codes||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.20–150 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.2–10.3 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with a mountain-shaped spray distribution having gradually tapered edges.
• Tapered edges overlap to provide uniformity of spray distribution in multiple-nozzle arrangements.
• Cleaning: Automotives, containers, films, felts, filters, screens, bottles, crushed stones, earth and sand, metal parts, machines, steel plates and pieces
• Spraying: Etchants, oils, lubricants, glues, solutions, insecticides, herbicides
• Cooling: Gas, smokes, heat exchangers, tanks, steels, roofs
• Water screen: Fire protection, heat protection, dust suppression, deodorization
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & Pulp
• Fisheries & Livestock
|Structure||• Made of metal or plastic.
• Simple one-piece structure to be screwed into pipe.
• Small spray capacity models of metal VVP come with or without a strainer.
|Material||• Stainless steel 303 or PP (injection-molded polypropylene)
• Stainless steel 316L equivalent (precision-molded stainless steel)
• Strainer for precision-molded stainless steel: Stainless steel 303 or 316
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316, PVC, PVDF, Ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene or others
• When with a strainer, add 2–5 g to the above mass.
PP Injection molded VVP series
Precision-molded stainless steel VVP series