Backpack Disinfectant and Deodorizer Sprayer / Dry-Fog HIGHNOW®
|Spray capacity||2.0 L/hr||Mean droplet diameter||10 µm or less (*1)||Power consumption||*2|
|Water pressure||-||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• Unit sprays disinfectant or deodorizer in the form of Dry Fog, a very fine fog (*3).
• Backup type for use in any place with the batteries and the chemical tank integrated. Backpack type for use in any place.
• Capable of spraying for approx. 40 minutes with batteries fully recharged.
• World patent pending
*1) Measured by the laser diffraction method.
*2) Lithium-ion batteries (12 V x 2 = 24 V)
*3) We define Dry Fog as a fog with a mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10 μm or less.
The video upper right is a link from the official channel of Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd.
Enables easy and precise disinfection or deodorization in hard-to-clean places such as spots that are high up, floors, or narrows.
• Hospitals (operating rooms, patient rooms, and waiting rooms)
• Disinfection and deodorization in food processing facilities
• Kitchens and sinks
• Transportations (railways, buses, ships)
Industries in which this product is used