• 360ﾟ rotatable to adjust spray di…
Universal ball joints UT series
Allows adjustment of spray direction over a range of 50 degrees as desired.
• Withstands pressure design. Available from 1/8" to 3/4" in pipe connection sizes.
• Use UT-S303 (stainless steel 303) at pressure under 15 MPa, UT-B (brass) under 4 MPa.
• Lightweight, high seal performance. Spray direction is adjustable while spraying (up to 0.3 MPa).
• Use UT-FRPP at pressure under 1 MPa (at room temperature).
Cautions for both types:
• Do not use under conditions where water hammer or sudden change of water pressure occurs.
• For use with KB and KKBP series nozzles, a different type of UT Ball Joints are required. Inquire with us for details.
Note: The above photos are UT Ball Joints with spray nozzles attached.
• Accurate nozzle alignment is possible after connected to a pipe.
• Where large changes in spray direction are required depending on nozzle application such as cleaning and air blowing.
• Stainless steel 303 (S303) or Brass (B)
• UT-B (brass) type is available in limited sizes.
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316 or others
• Adaptor and cap: glass-fiber reinforced polypropylene (FRPP)
• Ball: glass-fiber reinforced polypropylene (FRPP) + polypropylene (PP) + EPDM resin
• (Mass varies by the thread sizes. See the catalog for details.)
• Male thread inlet
• Female thread inlet
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Flat spray pattern with a mountai…