Compact Design Low Flow Rate Fine Fog Nozzles/ Hollow Cone Spray CBIMK series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||See catalog||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||60° (*1)||Spray capacity||2.0–38.5 ℓ/hr||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||20–100 μm||Air consumption||13–91 L/min, Normal|
|Air pressure||0.2–0.4 MPa||Free passage diameter||0.5–0.7 mm (*2)|
• Compact version of BIM series producing fine atomization. Space-saving design.
• Able to provide the lowest spray flow rate among all of our pneumatic spray nozzles.
• Clog-resistant design with a low parts count.
• CBIMK series are hollow cone spray pneumatic nozzles producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less (*3).
• Features large turn-down ratio under liquid pressures of 0.1–0.3 MPa.
• Spray angle of 60ﾟ.
*1) Spray angle measured at a compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.1 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of the nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, honey, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & pulp
|Structure||• Comprising four parts: Nozzle tip, core, cap, and adaptor.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Inner air type: compressed air flows in the center of the nozzle, while liquid flows along its circumference).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||Stainless steel 303|
About 22 g
Dimensions and Pipe connection sizes
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.