Solid stream jet/ Universal-joint type UT+CP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||-||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||1.17–14.1 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.0–3.5 mm|
• High impact solid stream.
• Internal design keeps flow resistance to a minimum, yielding large volume flow.
• Spray direction is adjustable over a range of 40 degrees as desired.
• Cleaning: High pressure jet cleaning, wire and felt parts of paper making
• machines, vehicles, returnable containers, machinery, parts
• Trimming: Paper making, asbestos plate
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Includes a ceramic orifice in the nozzle tip.
• Comprises nozzle tip, O-ring, cap, and adaptor. Worn-out nozzle tip can be replaced.
• Nozzle tip has integrated universal ball joint for adjusting spray direction.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: ceramic
• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303