[Some Models are Made-to-Order] Full cone spray JJXP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, Rc3/8, Rc1/2, R3/4, Rc3/4, Rc1, Rc2, Rc2*1/2, or Rc3||Spray angle||55ﾟ, 65ﾟ, 70ﾟ, 75ﾟ, 80ﾟ, 85ﾟ, 90ﾟ, 95ﾟ, 100ﾟ, or 105ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||270–1,950 μm|
|Strainer||Available for some nozzle codes||Standard pressure||0.2 MPa||Spray capacity||0.50–1,200 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.4–20.0 mm|
• Full cone spray pattern with a round impact area and uniform distribution.
• Spray capacity ranges from small to medium.
• X-shaped whirler provides large free passage diameter, minimal clogging.
• Cleaning: Gas, incinerator fumes, machinery, eliminators, screen, tanks, parts, crushed stones, earth and sand, PCB, others
• Cooling: Gas, machineries, tanks, steels
• Spraying: Waste water treatment, aeration, foam breaking, fire extinguishing, dust suppression, sea water desalination, etching, chemical treatment
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• One-piece structure with press-fit X-shaped whirler.
• JJXP-PVDF series: One-piece structure with press-fit X-shaped whirler.
• JJXP-HTPVC, JJXP-PVC series: One-piece structure with removable X-shaped whirler.
|Material||• Sizes R1/8- R3/8 ( Rc3/8): Stainless steel 303
• Sizes Rc1/2-Rc1: Stainless steel 303
• Sizes Rc1*1/2 or larger: Stainless steel 316
• Whirler material is mainly Stainless steel 316L equivalent, but depending on nozzle codes, Stainless steel 316 equivalent or SCS16 whirlers are used.
• Plastic type: PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride), HTPVC (heat-treated polyvinyl chloride), or PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
[Optional material*] Stainless steel 316 or 316L, PTFE (for Rc3/8 sizes and over)
*Thread size of optional material may differ depending on materials.
JJXP series (metal)
• R1/8 (005)
• R1/4 (005)
• R1/8, R1/4
• Rc3/8 and over