• Ultra-low flow rate hollow cone s…
Hollow cone spray/ Semi-fine atomization and low flow rate KKBP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4, G1/4B||Spray angle||53ﾟ, 55ﾟ, 58ﾟ, 60ﾟ, 63ﾟ, 65ﾟ, or 68ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||160–360 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.50–2.00 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.0–1.8 mm|
• Low flow rate hollow cone spray nozzle.
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter. Semi-fine atomization.
• Compact, lightweight design with low number of components.
• Maintenance is easy as whirler is detachable.
• Humidifying: Air handling units
• Cooling: Gas, metals
• Spraying: Chemicals
• Snow making (for snow machines)
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Comprises nozzle body and whirler.
• Thread is male taper pipe thread (R1/4) or male parallel pipe thread (G1/4B).
|Material||• Body: Stainless steel 303
• Whirler: Stainless steel 316L equivalent
• Optional material (body only): Stainlss steel 316, Stainless steel 316L, Brass* (*Brass body is available only with taper pipe thread.)
※Parallel pipe thread type
Taper pipe thread type KKBP series
Parallel pipe thread type KKBP series
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Low flow rate hollow cone spray n…