Flat spray/ Air mixing type EJVV series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||80–90ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||320–590 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||2.00–12.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.9–2.6 mm|
• EJVV has wider depth in spray pattern compared with standard flat spray nozzles, and the ratio of width and depth is (3-4):1.
• The free passage diameter and mean droplet diameter are slightly larger than those of a standard flat spray nozzle.
• Tapered edges overlap to provide uniformity of spray distribution in multiple-nozzle arrangements.
• Cooling: Steel plates
• Cleaning: Water rinsing after acid cleaning of metal sheets, water rinsing before or after painting
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprises three parts: Nozzle tip, cap, and adaptor.|
|Material||• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316 or others
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.