• Wide-angle flat spray with unifor…
Wide-angle flat spray (Mountain-shaped spray distribution) YYP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8, R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, R1/2, R3/4, or R1||Spray angle||100ﾟ, 120ﾟ, 130ﾟ, 135ﾟ, or 140ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||190–1,550 μm|
|Strainer||Available for some nozzle codes||Standard pressure||0.15 MPa||Spray capacity||0.30–250 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.6–18.5 mm|
• Capable of generating wide-angle flat spray even at low liquid pressure.
• Spray direction is 75ﾟ to the nozzle axis.
• Cleaning: Conveyor belts, film, eliminator plates, plate glass, planks
• Foam breaking: Waste water treatment, paper manufactures
• Cooling: Conveyor belts, roofs, tanks
• Water screen: Fire protection, heat protection, deodorization
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Made of metal or plastic, one-piece structure.
• Small spray capacity models come with or without a strainer. (No strainers for YYP-PVC.)
|Material||• Stainless steel 303 or Injection-molded PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316 or others
• When with a strainer, add 2–5 g to the above mass.
PVC Injection molded YYP series
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Flat spray pattern with a mountai…