• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle produ…
Integrated spray header with quick-detachable nozzles INVVEA series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||Rc1/8||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||60° (*1)||Spray capacity||0.30–3.0 ℓ/min||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||20–400 μm (*3)||Air consumption||18–128 ℓ/min, Normal|
|Air pressure||0.2–0.5 MPa||Free passage diameter||1.4–1.6 mm (*2)|
• Integrated spray header equipped with VVEA series nozzle.
• Quick-detachable design helps to greatly reduce maintenance time.
• Made of highly chemical-resistant plastic.
• High spray impact with thin flat spray pattern and uniform distribution.
• Ideal for washing away particles with fine fog spray.
• Nozzle tips are color-coded by spray capacity for easy identification.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.5 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
• Cleaning: Liquid crystal glass substrate, printed circuit boards
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle tip, mixing adaptor, header, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Pre-mix type: compressed air and liquid are already mixed inside the nozzle adaptor).
• Liquid pressure type.
INVVEA series (Total length 1,000 mm or shorter.)
■ example: INVVEA6010PP+PPS+11(P50)550(10°)HTPVC
INVVEA series (Total length 1,000 mm or longer.)
■ example: INVVEA6010PP+PPS+24(P50)1220(10°)HTPVC
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Pneumatic slit-laminar nozzle wit…